Thursday 19 August 2010

Early Bird

Good Morning

Firstly, I have to say a huge thank you for all your lovely comments that you have posted. Like Julie, over on Paper Wishes and Ribbon Kisses, says, it's nice to know that I'm not blogging to myself :-)

I was wide awake early this morning. It is A S Level Results day for Chris, so an anxious wait for 11am. For me that is, as Chris is really laid back about it all. Whatever the piece of paper says later I am so proud of him as he has faced many challenges and overcome so many.

So whilst I was up bright and early I thought I would play with the Bella Bleu bits left over from yesterday's project. I used the same folding principle, albeit a little smaller, and adapted it to make a card. Inspiration came from Lynda and Julie's blogs, using Vintage Vogue stamps in Not Quite Navy for the flowers, and the bird cage stamp is from Happy Moments, which was a Sale-a-Bration set earlier in the year. The sentiment has had it's outing for the first time and I am pleased with how it has worked

Apart from the pearlescent card stock all are SU products.



Leanne and I have a trip to the dentist planned this afternoon, so we are hoping the sugar bugs have kept away!

Have a fab day and thanks for stopping by.

Becki
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment