Tuesday 3 August 2010

Inspiration

Hi there, another late night post! I don't know where today has gone - well technically not strictly true, as it has been a really busy day at work, followed by some more work at home and then tea and before you know it it is really late!!

I needed a couple of thank you cards and due to work fatigue my own inspiration tonight has not been forthcoming. Therefore, I have adapted a design from the lovely Jules' blog.

Can you guess the colour combination??? :-)

For the SU addicts out there, I am sure you got Old Olive and Rose Red straightaway! The ribbon is a bit left over in my stash. The sentiment is from the Vintage Vogue set (or lovingly known as forever friends). I didn't want the sentiment to be stark on the white card so have edged it with the stamp from VV set. Not so sure it came out as well as I would've liked.

Hope everyone is well. I only have two more days to work (yipppeeee) then off to my nephew's wedding in Warrington on Friday, with a stop over in the hotel. So it is nails night tomorrow and packing on Thursday. Will I have time to make any cards this week?? Will have to wait and see :-)

Thanks for stopping by.

Becki
xx

1 comment:

  1. I love this colour combination Becki and the Vintage Vogue edging around the sentiment looks fab! Enjoy the wedding!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete