Thursday 19 August 2010

Happy Moments

Having time off from work has meant I have lots of time for crafting. I am making the most of it, as I feel Chris will be more mobile next week and will want to be out and about. Then I will be back at work before I know it.

Having dusted off the Happy Moments set this morning, I decided to give them all an outing. In addition I have also dusted off the cuttlebug and embossing folders.

I chose yellow and blue as a theme colour, and used my blender pens to colour the images. As the card stock is now all in my stash I have no idea whether they are SU or not. If they are they either came from the Earth Elements or Soft Subtles colour range.





Right no more crafting this evening - I have Leanne's application for the National Youth Theatre to complete!! Girls don't come cheap at all !!!

Thanks for stopping by.

Becki
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment