Monday 30 August 2010

Wedding Tutorial

I thought I would make the most of my last day off work and finish the Mr & Mrs Tutorial which I got from Julie's blog. If you like this set and would like to have a go yourself then pop over to Julie's blog where you can puchase the tutorial. I adapted it to fit in with the SU stock that I have, plus I made a pillow favour box, rather than the carton (simply because mine wasn't very good!).

Wedding Card


Gift Card Holder


Favour Pillow Box


All together


A pic to show you it all fits in the box


Finally a pic of the box lid



This whole set wasn't created just today, it has been a little project that I have popped in and out of over a few days.

I hope you like it, I think it is a stunning tutorial. Thanks Julie.

Thanks for stopping by.

Becki xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Becki, I definately need some of that paper , cant wait for the new catalogue !!
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie, it's a fab tutorial. I can't wait for new catalogue too, plus I'm excited about joining Julies team on 1st October :-) xx

    ReplyDelete