Tuesday 24 August 2010

Gift Card Wallet

Hi

A quick post this afternoon. This little wallet is really handy for gift cards (rather than using the one that the shop provides). It gives it a more personal feel.

The first one is made with SU products. Card stock is Mellow Moss and Barely Banana, inked with Mellow Moss. The flower is from the Itty Bitty Bud set and the sentiment is from ?Vintage Labels (I forgot to stick the label on the box!).


Tried to get a photo of inside the card!


This is one is not made from SU at all. Can you believe I have no SU Xmas sets!! I am sure this will all change soon :-) As I have got quite a few girls in the family, I went for a trendy hot pink, black and white colours. The stock is from a QVC purchase.


Thought I'd show this simple card made with the stamp from the sale-a-bration. Stamped with Lavendar and Lace, cuttlebug for the circles and organza ribbon from my stash.


A close up


I'm really looking forward to Thursday, will be meeting up with Julie to talk about new beginnings come October and I can not wait. Plus I will be picking up the lovely wedding tutorial.

Hope you are well.

Thanks for stopping by.

Becki
xx

2 comments:

  1. ps - I have managed to add a blog counter!! It didn't work for some reason when I first created my blog, but I have mastered it now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a very talented lady Mrs Becki!! don't forget that box of stash I have here for you to rag through!

    ReplyDelete