Monday 13 September 2010

A bit more Xmas

Evening, how's your Monday been? I have a little more mobility today and have been to work. Will be back to normal in a couple of days.

I have managed to finish a card that I started to put together over the weekend. The stamp was a bargain purchase from the lovely Vicky when she was having a little sort out. I have used a Martha Stewart punch for the border. Now the flourish has drove me insane. It is a Sizzix die that I was told would go through my Cuttlebug. I don't know if it is due to the very fact it is really delicate, but it doesn't cut cleanly and I have had to get my craft knife to cut it out completely. If anyone has any tips on using Sizzix dies they will be grately received.

There should've been another flourish in the bottom corner, but I didn't have the patience :-) The backing paper is from the QVC Xmas box (I am determined to get as much use out of these as possible, instead of them collecting dust).

A first for me on this card is the freehand border around the stamped image - not bad first attempt.



Bath and early bed tonight for me I think.

Thanks for stopping by.

Becki
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment