Tuesday 28 September 2010

Trendy Trees Background

Hi there, how is everyone?

Thought I would show you today just how versatile SU Trendy Trees really is. I was asked to make two cards for girls in their 30s who love shopping.

I came across this stamp set by Michelle Marsden which is spot on for the glamorous shopper (coloured in with my promarkers - I have finally returned Sues). But didn't have suitable backing papers. So I made my own.


The card stock is SU Perfect Plum and Sage Shadow, ribbon and adhesive pearls from my stash. I used the round tree top to create the backing paper - I just love this set as it can do so much.



Well I'm off to help with my daughter's homework - hope I can remember how to do fractions!!

Thanks for stopping by.

Becki
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment