Wednesday 15 September 2010

Oh Baby

Evening, hope you are all well. Not much progress with my back to report tonight. It is really frustrating trying to draw a sensible line between taking it easy and keeping moving so I don't seize up. What is even more frustrating is that I get bored very easy.

So not at work, can't do housework (the only benefit to lower back pain), and can't sit for too long - recipe for a fun day :-)


I had to come up with something to keep me occupied but that didn't require much effort. So I decided on a simple baby card, that I could put down and come back to throughout the day.




I have used the babygro stamp from the SU All for Friends Hostess set (mini catalogue). The circles were created using nesties and swiss dots embossing folder. The sentiment is from SU Whimsical Words.

The pink card is SU Pretty in Pink, same colour for the babygro using blender pen and Cameo Coral for the piping. I am almost sure the blue card isn't SU Bashful Blue, but the babygro is, with a bit of Not Quite Navy for the piping.

The little sentiment inside the card is (I think) from Elzybells, it's cute where ever it's from.




I have sat for long enough now typing my blog, so time for a wander round the house.

Thanks for stopping by.

Becki
xx

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable Becki. I love this sweet Elybells sentiment!
    Hope your backs feeleing better soon!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vicky, hoping to be back to normal very soon xxx

    ReplyDelete