Sunday 12 September 2010

Black & White Bauble

Hi there, how's your Sunday been? I don't know what I have done, but I have had some back pain today, so much so that I didn't go to Harrogate like I wanted to. We did have a run out with the kids, but it was a case of me walking at 1 mph when we got out of the car - not much fun. Feels a bit easier tonight - but that could be the pain killers.

Anyway whinge over :-)

As promised yesterday here is a black & white version of the papermania bauble stamp. I had a couple of unsuccessful attempts with white embossing powder and another with glitter on the black card - I didn't take the static out of the card and the powder just hung around like unwanted dust. So this one was just simply stamped with SU Whisper White. I added a bit of bling to the image, then got carried away with the corners.



I did use a gold ink and gold embossing powder on this brown & gold version - for some reason the sentiment isn't showing too well on the card - but you get the idea.


Well I'm off for a nice hot bath, jimjams on and a warm wheat bag on my back.

Thanks for stopping by.

Becki
xx


2 comments:

  1. hi becki, this is one of my favourite non s.u stamps. love the black and white.i did in blue and white but like you did u can use many colours.hope ur back is better soon.
    lynda.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becki, love the black and white one ! I got that stamp last year and I'm not sure I've used it , oops!
    Hope you feel better tomorrow ,take care
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete