Thursday 2 September 2010

A bit of an experiment with Baroque

Evening, how is everyone? Hope all is well.

I have had a quick play tonight using acetate. I have seen so many lovely cards with it but have not really done much with it. So, in the words of Blue Peter, here is one I made earlier :-)

I have used the SU Baroque Motif set, Stazon Black ink onto the acetate, Whisper White ink on the blue card, a bit of mirror board for the spine to hold it together, SU Tempting Turquoise Ribbon and black organza ribbon.




The white flowers were then heat embossed with a bit of sparkle.



Inside I just matt and layered mirror board and white card.



Tonight sees the return of Thursday crafty ladies, so off to get ready and check to see if I am on coffee rota.

Have a fab evening - it is lovely out there tonight.

Thanks for stopping by.

Becki
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment