Saturday 11 September 2010

Papermania Bauble Stamp

Hi there, well it's an exciting Saturday - Strictly returns tonight :-) I am huge fan with two left feet!! I even bought my tickets last January to see the show in January 2011 when it comes to Sheffield.

Now the only thing is when Strictly starts, I see it as the countdown to Christmas. So thought I would have a go at another Christmas card. Well not totally true, I went craft shopping today as I have a few orders for cards, but they are all male themed. (my stash isn't equipped well enough)

So here's what I came back with:-




I know, I know, but it could be sent to a man for Xmas I suppose lol

The image is stamped with Stazon timber brown, and I added some lovely brown glitter (I am covered in the stuff) and a few gems. The border is created using a cuttlebug folder. The card stock is not SU but I think I was drawn to it as it is similar to some of the colours. It doesn't show well on here but the cream has an pearlescent finish.

I will be posting my silver and black version tomorrow when it has dried - I love this stamp!!

Hope everyone has a fab evening.

Thanks for stopping by.

Becki
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment