Saturday 18 September 2010

Karate

Afternoon, how's your Saturday going?

I have completed male card number 2. The instructions for this card were martial arts. I had a go at making my own jacket (not sure what the correct term is!) using the shirt folding technique in white, trimmed with black edging. Well let's just say that went in the bin.

Used black, red and white card stock, nesties for the label die, the topper was created using a sticker mounted onto card for extra depth and some black ribbon. Used my laptop again to create the sentiment borders. Finally the font is Matura MT Script Capitals.






Whilst I was making this card I was taken back a few years (not that I want to own up to how many) - does anyone remember Karate aftershave?? I remember the boys at the time thinking they were cool, wonder how many of them still wear it :-D

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for stopping by.

Becki
xx


2 comments:

  1. Yes! I do remember that after shave. And how about Denim 'for the man who doesn't have to try... too hard!' Used to crack me up! Love your clever card - very manly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had forgot about Denim till you mentioned it :-) thanks for your lovely comments xx

    ReplyDelete