Saturday 25 September 2010

Happy Scrappy Days

What a fab day it has been!!

Leanne has her Bridesmaid dress - it is wonderful, I can't wait, and neither can she, for the Wedding next year.

Then a brilliant afternoon spent with Julie and other lovely crafty ladies scrapbooking. This is the very first time I have done this and I'm really pleased with the result. The linen book is simply fab on on it's own. Thought I'd share some pics with you.



Both of my children were born in June, so they were both the same age for their very first Xmas, so I went with that theme for the first page. I used free hand to stamp the title and their names. The picture doesn't show it very well, but the S is hanging by a silver thread.



The second page is a couple of group pics, first Chris with his lovely half sisters (I am sure they will be pleased to see these pics on here) the second is Chris and Leanne together.



Stamp sets are Serene Snowflakes, Sparkly and Bright, Tree Trimmings and various Alphabet sets.


Now here is the really exciting bit.......... I have seen the new catalogue and O.M.G (as my daughter would say), I can not begin to tell you how fantastic it is. I think this is the giddiest I have been since meeting Dr Fox on Oxford Street one Xmas :-D

Although I'm itching to get playing with my new punches and a couple of new stamp sets, I think I shall try and resist until tomorrow.

Have a fab evening.

Becki
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment