Sunday 19 September 2010

Really Rust

See I told you it was a perfect rainy day for crafting as I have managed to do two posts today!!

I was having a look through my stamp sets for something that hasn't been out for a while, or in fact hasn't been out at all, when I came across this one. I'm not sure of his origin as it was another bargain purchase from Vicky, however, I think I may be right in guessing he is Elzybells??

How appropriate that Autumn is just around the corner. So out came SU Really Rust card stock and ink. This is a colour that I haven't used much either, which I don't understand as it has such a lovely depth to it.

The background was created using the leaves from the Itty Bitty Buds set. The leaves were made from a couple of punches. Decided on a "jaunty" angle and simply inked the edges with Really Rust then mounted with foam pads.



Gosh how did Henry sneak in here?? :-) Couldn't resist playing about with different background papers and ribbons.



Thanks for stopping by.

Becki
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment