Wednesday 1 September 2010

Old Olive Designer Papers

Hi there

Well it was back to work for me yesterday, plus a hair appointment, work again today followed by shopping for Leanne's dance uniform ready for classes resuming next week. Oh and Chris went for his stitiches out yesterday. I have had two relatively peaceful weeks and it has been all rush, doesn't it just happen that way??

Anyway, all this has meant no time for card making! You may recall the post it note holder from earlier in the month that I made - well it is my colleagues birthday tomorrow, so I have filled the holder with post its and gift wrapped it using SU Old Olive Designer Papers. (I do have another gift for her, not just the post its in case anyone was wondering)

There are two reasons I am showing this

1) the papers are retiring at the end of this month so if you want to grab yourself some why not pop over to one of the lovely SU ladies blogs (links on the right hand side of my page)

2) it is the best bow I have tied :-) I'm not brilliant at bows!


I have also put the card inside, so it makes a nice change to an envelope.

The new SU catalogue is due out at the beginning of October and that's when I'll be joining the team. I'm really excited, the products are just fab. For anyone who hasn't used Stampin Up then contact me, as I will be having a product launch and will be holding workshops. I guarantee you will love them.

Well that's me for tonight, only 30 more sleeps to go :-D

Thanks for stopping by.

Becki
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment